We all dream of retirement and imagine relaxing in our home with family and friends. We all want to be in that comfortable spot, so we can enjoy these later years of life emotionally and financially.
Unfortunately, many people experience financial strain after retirement and seniors often face the challenge of managing with less cash flow than they had planned or having to cope with unforeseen situations and expenses. A Reverse Mortgage can empower older Canadian homeowners with smart, simple ways to use the value of their home during retirement.
For over 25 years, reverse mortgage solutions have assisted thousands of seniors enjoy more financial flexibility without having to sell their home and move.
Features of A Reverse Mortgage
- Homeowners 55 Years and older
- No payments are ever required
- No income qualifications
- No credit requirements
- Qualify for top up to 50% of the value of your home
- Money can be received as a lump sum or even over time or in combination
- Owner maintains title
- You can sell or move at any time
- Monies received are tax free
Contact a Verifive Mortgage Associate today to see if a Reverse Mortgage is a solution for you.
*Subject to Qualifying Requirements & Property Appraised Values